Bloomsburg Archery Club
The Bloomsburg Archery Club was founded July 18, 1957. The original club grounds were located in Fernville (23 acres just outside the town of Bloomsburg). Two years later the club outgrew its 23 acres and needed more room. An 81 acre farm in Mt. Pleasant Township, just north of the town of Bloomsburg, was purchased to meet the needs of the growing club. The original farm house served as the clubhouse for nearly a decade. Then in 1967 the farm house was torn down and a concrete block building was erected. Although updated, the 24 x 40 building still serves as the clubhouse.